V.H. Apelian's Blog

V.H. Apelian's Blog

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Behind the scene:

From unnamed sources. I have no way of disputing the veracity of the claim of what went behind the scene.


Behind the scene:

It is September 19 and 20, 2023-time frame. Aliev is reporting to Putin on what is going on in Nagorno-Karabakh Oblast.

Aliev:      “Vlad, I have a list of 8 men I would like to have them taken to be tried in Baku for treason.”

Putin:      Who are they?

Aliev:     “Davit Babayan, Arkady Ghukasyan , Arayik Harutyunyan, Davit Ishkhanyan, Davit Manukyan, Levon Mnatsakanyan,Bako Sahakyan, Ruben Vardanyan.”

Putin:     hmmm…

Aliev:  Vlad, mind you, I am not talking about our friend Samvel Shahramanyan. You know, he helped us a great deal to have this end without further bloodshed. 

Putin:     I have to have this matter forwarded to my interior minister.

Aliev:    You know that Ruben Vardanyan renounced his Russian citizenship. This is altogether an Azeri matter

Putin:      I signed for the cessation of war between you and Nikol Pachinyan on November 9, 2020 and ordered our military to send peace keeping forces. I have to take this matter with the military.

Aliev:       Look, I am willing to let my interior minister release a million barrels of oil, per person. That is 8 million barrels of oil.

Putin:     I still have to take this matter with my military.

Aliev:     How about if I tell my interior minister to have 1.5 million barrels of oil per prisoner released. That is 12 million barrels of oil. Would that help you ease bringing the matter to the military given the war situation and the military’s need for oil? Your military may take Samvel to Armenia.

Putin:      I believe that may help me to have my commanders right away agree to stand by and have your men capture these Armenians and have them taken to prison in Baku.

Aliev:      Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, you drive a hard bargain. It is a deal. 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment