Vaհe H Apelian
Having learned about them, a year ago I wrote about two young, upcoming Armenians in Armenia. They were Hayk Konjoryan and Vahagn Aleksanyan. At the present both are Deputy Speakers (Vice Speakers) of the National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia.
I quote my introductory paragraph of each.
Invoking Khrimian Hayrig
“Hayk Konjoryan is a young man of conviction. I came across Hayk Konjoryan for the first time nine years ago when he was a candidate for National Assembly deputy from Arabkir, Ajapnyak, Davitashen communities on behalf of the “The Way Out-Yelk” party, invoking Khrimian Hayrig.”
A true role model
“Vahagn Aleksanyan is a true role model because he grew up to be a responsible man in spite of the fact that his father abandoned the family early in his childhood and moved away, and settled there with a family of his own. He became a role model to all those who had similar experiences, in the highly patriarchal Armenian society, telling them that they too can grow up and be productive citizens.”
Those who are interested may read the blogs I wrote about them, by pressing on the links below.
The evolution of Hayk Konjoryan: https://vhapelian.blogspot.com/2025/06/the-evolution-of-hayk-konjoryan.html
Vahagn Aleksanyan, a true role model: https://vhapelian.blogspot.com/2025/07/vahagn-aleksanyan-true-role-model_95.html

No comments:
Post a Comment